The privacy and confidentiality of user information are important to U-sense. We are committed to the privacy and security of user information.
We may update this policy from time to time, so please check back often.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
U-sense informs you that the personal data you provide by filling in any electronic registration form on our Web Site, or by any enquiry, request or hiring of any service or product you make to us by email, telephone or any other means, including the Web Site, will be treated exclusively by U-sense and Norvo Hoteleria.
By providing us with your personal data, the User, who is responsible for its accuracy, consents to the processing of his or her data for the purposes indicated below:
– To attend to your consultations or requests for information, as well as to facilitate the reservation process.
– To manage the provision of products or services requested and/or contracted by you.
– To adapt the products and services requested by you to the preferences indicated in your registration form,
– Elaboration of statistics.
– Send you advertising related to the products and services contracted.
– When you tick the corresponding box or otherwise expressly consent, we will send you information, commercial, advertising and promotional material about all the tourist assets that we manage and are advertised on this Web Site (holes, flats and hostels) our activities, products and services that may be of interest to you. At any time, you may oppose the receipt of these commercial communications by e-mail or other electronic communication means by Norvo Hoteleria, by sending an e-mail to [………….], indicating in the Subject “Low Commercial Communications”.
To whom do we communicate your personal information?
U-Sense will not disclose personal information to third parties without your consent, except in compliance with a legal obligation. However, your personal information may be communicated to service providers related to these purposes to be used by U-Sense, always complying with the requirements established by current legislation.
What is the legal basis for the processing?
We may process your personal data on the legal basis of:
– The necessity of the treatment for the execution of the contract signed with the user (to provide you with our Services).
– Our legitimate interest, without it coming into conflict with our own interests in protecting your data or with the fundamental rights or freedoms of the user (carrying out statistics and helping us to better understand our needs and improve the Services).
How long do we keep your personal data?
U-sense is committed to treating your personal data with absolute confidentiality, using them exclusively for the purposes indicated.
We will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, do not request its deletion or oppose the processing of your data.
In any case, we will keep your data for as long as we are obliged to do so by law.
What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your data?
As the owner of the personal data, you may at any time exercise the following rights:
– The right to withdraw the consent given;
– The right to access the information we process about you;
– The right to rectify your data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
– Right of deletion, when, among other reasons, your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
– Right to object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances, for example, to direct marketing, including profiling;
– Right to limit processing: you have the right to request limitation of the processing of your data in the cases provided for by law. Likewise, the data controller may limit the processing when the user contests the accuracy of the personal data, for a period of time enabling the data controller to verify the accuracy of the data; or when the user objects to the processing, while it is being verified.
– The right to the portability of data: you have the right to transfer, copy or recall the data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format from our database to a different one. This right can only be exercised with respect to the data you have provided, where the processing is based on the execution of a contract or on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
– The right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.
To do so, you must send a written request, indicating the right you are exercising, your name and surname(s), address for the purposes of notifications, together with a copy of your National Identity Document or other valid document that accredits your identity, to
NORVO HOTELERIA C/ Serrano, 6-1, 3º CP 28001 Madrid.
In particular, we inform you of your right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.